Student Withdrawal

Leaving Mount Vernon High School? Please follow these withdrawal procedures

Mount Vernon High School Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Patricia O'Hara, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
  • A picture ID of the parent will be required.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
  • A copy of a student's unofficial transcript, immunizations, and withdrawal grades will be provided to the student when the withdrawal form is turned in.


Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Mount Vernon HS.