Mission, Vision, Core Values & Beliefs
As a collaborative school community, we will develop empowered. resilient, learners through:
- Modeling and promoting pride and appreciation of ourselves, our school, and our community.
- Teaching the skills of inquiry and reflection to cultivate a love of life-long learning.
- Providing rigorous and relevant opportunities for each student to achieve and thrive.
- Embracing our diversity, equipping our students to be positive agents of change in the Global Community.
Majors achieve and thrive together with purpose and pride.
Our Core Values & Beliefs:
At Mount Vernon High School we value and believe members within our community should be:
- Looking for continuous Growth
- Culturally Responsive