Student Wellness Resources
If you are in crisis, text NEEDHELP to 85511, call 1-800-273-TALK or dial 911.
- Discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency.
- View mental health resources and emergency services information
- View FCPS' Healthy Minds features
- View tips on building resiliency
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health—or your own? Get tips to help manage your emotions and see what to do if you are in crisis.
Title IX is a federal civil rights law that prohibits sex discrimination in educational institutions that receive federal dollars.
The FCPS School Board is committed to maintaining a working environment free from all forms of sex discrimination including sexual harassment.
When using social media to interact with peers, teachers and community members, keep the following details in mind:
- Be yourself! Don't misrepresent yourself with your communications on any platform.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated. Be polite!
- Profanity, vulgar messages and media (pictures, video, GIFs, etc.) and racial or ethnic slurs are never acceptable.
- We can hear you, there is no need to shout! Avoid using capital letters and extra exclamation points in your messages.
- If you are embarrassed or feel uncomfortable sharing a message, think twice and don't share it. Once the message is online, you can't take it back.
- The FCPS Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds/timelines are NOT consistently monitored 24/7/365. If you or someone you know is in crisis, text NEEDHELP to 85511, call 1-800-273-TALK or dial 911. If you witness something inappropriate on- or offline, tell your teacher, principal, parent or another trusted adult immediately.
MVHS & CSS Clinicians
|Name||Role||Location||Phone Number||Days at MVHS|
|Dana Aboul Hosn||Contact||School Social Worker||Subschool 2022||703-619-3208||Mon - Fri|
|Danielle Magagnoli||Contact||School Psychologist||Subschool 2024||703-619-3258||Mon - Fri|
|Crystal Davis||Contact||School Social Worker||Subschool 2023||703-619-3828||Mon, Tues|
|Amela Ahmetovic||Contact||School Psychologist||Subschool 2023||703-619-3828||Wed, Thurs|
|Leigh Simpson||Contact||School Social Worker||CSS Office||703-619-3304||Mon - Fri|
|Pam Rein||Contact||School Psychologist||CSS Office||703-619-3305||Mon - Fri|
MVHS School Counselors
|Patrick Tubbins (A - Chi)||Contact||Subschool 2023||703-619-3254|
|Niasharee Frater (Cho - Gom)||Contact||Subschool 2023||703-619-3279|
|Mary McAlevy (Gon - Lea)||Contact||Subschool 2022||703-619-3255|
|Camille Moore (Leb - Olo)||Contact||Subschool 2022||703-619-3233|
|Melissa Mentzel (Olp - Ser)||Contact||Subschool 2024||703-619-3136|
|Paul Guillion (Ses - Z)||Contact||Subschool 2024||703-619-3253|
|Cathy Samper (ELP 1 - 3 A-B)||Contact||Subschool 2025||703-619-3280|
|Maisa Jones (ELP 3 C-Z & ELP 4)||Contact||Subschool 2024||703-619-3289|
|Karen Mazzoccoli (CSS & STEP)||Contact||CSS Subschool||703-619-3308|
|Bryce Green (On Time Graduation)||Contact||Subschool 2023||703-619-3228|
|Stacia Buckner (Military Support)||Contact||Subschool 2025||703-619-3270|