Class of 2018
- Friday, June 8, 2 p.m. at Mount Vernon High School
- Location: Michael M. Skinner Field House, Mount Vernon High School
Senior Dues Deadline/ Obligations:
- Senior dues are $100. Senior dues should be paid by March 23rd, 2018.
- Senior dues cover cap, gown, tassel, class t-shirt, medals, cords, diploma cover and a portion of the class trip.
If you would like to pay online using a major credit card, access the My School Bucks login. In person payments are accepted in Subschool 4 in the form of cash, check or money orders. Payment should be made out to Mount Vernon High School and please add Senior Dues to the memo section if paying by check.
Senior student laptop collection day is May 29th, 2018. If the laptop, carrying case and charger are not returned, it will be considered an obligation. The replacement charge for the laptop is $355, $35 for the charger and $10 for the carrying case.
- Date: June 1st, 2018
- Location: The Waterford at Springfield
- Time: To be announced
Caps, Gowns & Graduation Pickup Information
- Caps, gowns and graduation tickets will be distributed on Thursday, June 7th following graduation rehearsal.
Other Important Calendar Dates:
- June 1st - MVHS Prom - The Waterford at Springfield
- June 3rd - Inter-Faith Service, Good Shepard Church (Time: To be announced)
- June 5th - Senior Class Trip - Kings Dominion - 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- June 6th - Senior Class Meeting (Time: To be announced)
- June 6th - SeniorFest - 10:30 am - 1 pm
- June 6th - Senior Banquet - 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Location to be determined)
- June 7th - Graduation Rehearsal - 9 a.m. - 11:30 am (Aux Gym and Field House)
- June 7th - Senior Awards & IB Awards Program (MVHS Little Theatre) 4 p.m.
- June 8th - MVHS Graduation, Michael M. Skinner Field House 2 p.m.