Connecting parents, teachers and students.
The Mount Vernon PTSA was recognized during the 2018-19 and 2019-20 school years as a National PTA Schools of Excellence!! This recognition program supports and celebrates partnerships between PTA & schools.
Advocate for the involvement of all parents in the education of their children; Promote positive family-school relationships between parents, teachers and staff members; Provide an open and respectful forum for the exchange of ideas and information; Identify, promote, and implement programs to support the educational advancement and social well-being of all students, parents, and staff members.
Visit the MVHS PTSA Official Website
Your MVHS PTSA 2021-2022 Board
President: Gary Gajewski
1st Vice President: Sarah Gajewski
2nd Vice President: Vacant
Treasurer: Linda Tenore
Top 10 reasons to join the MVHS PTSA:
- Help fund PTSA programs and support at MVHS annually
- Support grants to students and faculty
- Help fund Senior Student Scholarships & the All Night Graduation Party event
- Promote Student Leadership and Parental Involvement
- Support student academic achievements
- Support Cultural Community outreach programs
- Provide faculty and staff appreciation events
- Be of service to your school community by volunteering
- Have a Voice in your PTSA!
- Network with Parents, Students, Faculty, and Staff Members!
Questions? Comments? Email us at @email.